Rates for 2006
|| January to March, November to December
|| April to June, September to October
|| July to August
|| Christmas, New Year, Easter, Thanksgiving
Rates shown are per week. Per night prices are available on request.
Rates include Florida state taxes and are subject to change until the booking is confirmed.
Please use the Contact Us page to make a provisional booking or to enquire.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The signing of Booking Form and payment of booking deposit by the party leader confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions and shall be binding on all the persons booking and intending to occupy the home.
- No persons other than those named on the booking form may occupy or use the home without the written consent of the owners.
- To comply with Florida state law, no more than 10 persons may occupy a 4 bedroom home.
- No parties of guests who are all under the age of 21 will be accepted.
- No pets will be accepted.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted in the home.
- Stays of 5 nights or less will incur a cleaning fee of 40 GB pounds (65 US Dollars).
- The rental period commences at 4pm local time on the first day of the booking and the property must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- All local telephone calls are free. All other outgoing calls must be charged to clients' credit card or calling card.
- With the exception of pool towels, all bed linen and towels are provided for clients' use. Clients should supply own pool towels.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% is due within 7 days of initial reservation, to be sent with the completed Booking Form. On clearance of payment, the owners will send a receipt and confirmation of booking.
- Payment of the balance is due in full 8 weeks prior to commencement of rental period. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of commencement of rental period then the entire balance is immediately due.
- Directions to the home and contact details of the local Management Company will be sent following clearance of the final balance.
- Please note: Credit Card payments can only be accepted via PayPal.
- A refundable security/breakages deposit of 200 GB pounds (300 US dollars) is payable at the same time, and in addition to the final balance.
- The client is held responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property, its contents, and any items in the inventory during the stay. All damage or faults caused or found at the home must be reported to our management company at the earliest opportunity.
- The deposit will be refunded approximately 30 days after departing the property. This is subject to a satisfactory report from owners' management company stating that the property and contents were left in the same condition as found.
- The owners reserve the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or full) to cover breakages, damage, cleaning beyond that normally expected, or non-return of the keys. In the unlikely event that retention of the security deposit is required, receipts for repairs/replacements will be provided where possible.
- 1 key for the home will be provided. In the event of being locked out, the client should phone owners' management company immediately to regain access to the home. This will incur a charge for their service (actual charge will depend on the call out time).
- The owners reserve the right to seek recompense for any and all damages caused which exceed the value of the security deposit.
- Florida has a sub-tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Aside from spoiling, food left uncovered can attract insects very quickly. If lack of care by client results in additional costs for pest control services, these may be deducted from the deposit.
- In the event that client cancels the booking the following charges will apply.
- More than 8 weeks prior to commencement of rental - booking deposit only
- 6 - 8 weeks prior to commencement of rental - 50% of rental costs
- 4 - 6 weeks prior to commencement of rental - 75% of rental costs
- Less than 4 weeks prior to commencement of rental - 100% of rental costs
- Clients should ensure they have Travel Insurance to cover losses if cancellation is beyond client's control and results in financial loss.
- Should the final payment not be received by the due date (8 weeks prior to commencement of rental) the booking shall be deemed cancelled and the deposit shall be forfeit. In the unlikely event that the owners have to cancel the booking, the owners' liability shall be limited to the return of any rental monies paid. Alternatively the owners will endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation of a similar standard with the mutual agreement of the client.
- Should the client wish to change the booking up to 8 weeks prior to the commencement of rental there will be an administration charge of £25 per booking. No changes to the booking are permitted within 8 weeks of commencement of rental period.
- The owners and their agents do not accept liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to all persons or personal effects however caused as a result of use of the home and resort facilities. It is clients' responsibility to ensure that children are always supervised properly in and around the pools and inside the home.
- No liability is accepted for the loss of service utilities (for example electricity) or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the owners.
- The owners or their agents cannot accept responsibility, be responsible or be liable in respect of damage or changes caused by Force Majeure, for example strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond owners' control.
Complaints or Dissatisfaction
- In the unlikely event of a complaint during the stay please contact the Management Company immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved client should contact the owners in writing within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been reported to the Management Company the owners cannot accept any responsibility or liability.